Blog Archive of earlier posts

Friday 11 December 2015

Farewell for now

Over the last four years I have enjoyed posting some of my bird photography onto this blog site to share with interested parties.
I have decided to behave like the birds and fly away to a friendlier locale. 
Having found a more user friendly place to post my photographs, this series will continue at Flickr. 

I have found through some experimenting that Flickr is going to be more convenient. It has these advantages; 
Easier uploads. 
Easier editing (I have been known to make some mistakes).
Better ability to locate where my photographs were taken via the map function. 
For the photography technology geeks, the ability to look at all the information in the EXIF files. 
And hopefully for my followers a more enjoyable experience.

Please enjoy my further work at; 

https://www.flickr.com/photos/terpstrajf/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome!